Broccolini is a green vegetable similar to broccoli, but with smaller florets and longer thin stalks. Basically, it looks and tastes like a hybrid of broccoli and asparagus.
- ½ teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- ½ clove clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 bundle broccolini
- ½ cup red grapes, halved
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Prepare the dressing: Mix all ingredients, then set aside.
- Lightly steam the broccolini until it’s slightly tender but still crunchy. Quickly run cold water over the broccolini to stop the cooking process. When cool, combine with the rest of the ingredients (grapes, cranberries, almonds) and the dressing.
Ready in about 15 minutes
Makes 3-5 servings