This amazing cheesecake is so good, you’ll think it’s the real thing. Made without dairy, this cheesecake is easy to make and is made without baking or cooking!
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- pinch salt
- 3 cups cashews, raw
- 1 ½ cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol-free)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons lecithin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- Make the crust.
- Blend the almonds, coconut, and salt in a food processor until a flour- like consistency is achieved.
- Then, add the agave nectar and lemon juice and process until the mixture sticks together.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients except the lecithin and coconut oil in a high- speed blender, until completely creamy.
- Add the lecithin and melted coconut oil, and blend on high until well mixed.
- Pour the filling over the crust and let it firm up in the fridge overnight.
Ready in about Overnight
Makes 10-12 servings