We love this sweet and tangy salsa best with the Caribbean burritos but it would be just as good with a simple handful of tortilla chips or on top of an enchilada for a tropical spin.
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded, and diced into ¼-inch cubes
- 1½ tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Toss gently to combine all ingredients.
Ready in about 10 minutes
Makes 2 cups