The only knife-and-fork toast you’ll ever eat.
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, sliced 1" thick
- 1 tablespoon peanut or almond butter
- 1 banana, sliced into ¼-inch cubes
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce, warm or cold
- mixed nuts, chopped (optional)
- Toast bread. While the bread is toasting, warm applesauce on the stovetop or microwave covered for 1 minute.
- Once toast is ready, spread ½ tablespoon of almond butter on each slice, layering banana slices on top and spooning on applesauce. Garnish with nuts for an added crunch.
Ready in about 10 minutes
Makes 1-2 servings