Another tasty way to incorporate this healthy “Queen of Greens” into your diet!
- 3 cups kale, washed and ribbed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
- sprinkle salt, to taste
- sprinkle garlic powder, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a medium size baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Wash the kale and remove the medium and large stems, keeping the leaves. Place the leaves on the baking sheet.
- Pour the oil onto the leaves and mix thoroughly. Spread the leaves thinly across the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast flakes, salt, and garlic powder over the leaves.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until crispy.
Ready in about 35 minutes
Makes 4 servings