This is a simple tofu sandwich that tastes and looks like traditional egg salad. It is a much healthier choice for your next picnic.
- 1 pound tofu, extra firm
- ¼ teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon vegan chickenish seasoning
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions. chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons olives, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Drain the water from the tofu and add it to a large bowl. Crumble to tofu with a fork to desired texture.
- Add tumeric, nutritional yeast, and chickenish seasoning to the tofu and mix.
- Add the chopped vegetables and olives to the bowl and combine with the other ingredients.
- Add salt to taste. Serve on bread and enjoy!
Ready in about 10 minutes