Diabetes Undone Box Set (For Group Workshop Use)
The Box Set
Whether you want to start a Diabetes Undone program in your community, use it as a health coach, or gift it to someone you love, hit the ground running with our all-inclusive box set.
Available in both English and Spanish.
- English: Diabetes Undone
- Spanish: Revirtiendo la Diabetes
Groups Diabetes Undone Box Set – Diabetes Undone: Groups is an 8-session program that provides a simple solution to address the root causes of type 2 diabetes and prediabetes, and to reverse the disease through lifestyle-changing principles. The group-based model positions learners for long-term success through lasting lifestyle change and friendship.
- Diabetes Undone Online Workshop – Set up your own Diabetes Undone workshop through an online group portal, which will equip you everything you’ll need to easily and cost-effectively run a health program—from designing advertising materials, to scheduling sessions and ordering participant materials. You can also easily show videos directly from this online portal.
- Diabetes Undone DVD Set – Join Dr. Wes Youngberg, diabetes expert and author of Goodbye Diabetes, and Brenda Davis, world-renowned author and plant-based dietician, in over 40 mini-lectures, as they guide you through a hope-filled journey to reverse your disease and reclaim your health. (Videos also available on online portal.)
- Facilitator’s Guide – Use this guide as your right hand, as it will walk you through each session, showing you how to successfully prepare for and host Diabetes Undone. Essentially an in-depth script, it indicates exactly which videos to play, when to ask discussion questions, and how to build camaraderie with your group. With this guide, just about anyone can become a dynamic Diabetes Undone facilitator!
- Sample Participant Kit – Each attendee of your Diabetes Undone program will receive this kit (available for purchase via the online portal). Each kit includes a workbook, cookbook, and 8 Laws of Health DVD, which will be used throughout the program. As program facilitator, you can preview the sample kit to better relate to your participants’ experience.