These are so addictive. Beware. That is all.
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/8 inch thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon coarse salt, (preferably sea salt)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F, with racks in center and lower positions.
- Divide sweet potatoes between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Drizzle with oil, toss, and spread them in a single layer on sheets.
- Bake, flipping once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp (22-25 minutes).
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime wedges.
Ready in about 30 minutes
Makes 4 servings