It's like a burrito, bite sized!
- 1 can black beans
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- ¼ cup whole kernel corn
- ¼ cup cilantro, loosely packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ large red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain excess liquid from the black beans and pour them into a medium-sized bowl. Mash the black beans using a fork.
- Tear the bread into small pieces. Add bread crumbs, corn, chopped cilantro, salt, and diced red onion to the bean mash. Mix well.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, spoon out the mixture onto a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through. Serve with a side of salsa.
Ready in about 45 minutes
Makes Makes about 18 balls