Perfect for your summer picnics.
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ½ pound small pasta shells
- 2 cups petite white corn, frozen
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ cup reduced-fat Vegenaise
- ¼ cup Tofutti sour cream
- ¾ cup fresh dill, minced
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and place in a large bowl with corn. (If using fresh corn, add the corn to the boiling pasta water about 2 minutes before the pasta is cooked, then drain with the pasta.) Then, add the scallions, diced pepper, and tomatoes, tossing gently to combine. Set aside to cool.
- While the pasta is cooling, whisk together the Vegenaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and salt. Pour the mixture over the pasta and mix well to incorporate the ingredients. Stir in the dill and salt to taste.
- Cover with clear wrap and chill for 4-6 hours to let the flavors marinate. Serve chilled.
Ready in about 30 minutes
Makes 10-12 servings