Pizza meets Greek Salad and results in deliciousness!
- 1 package/batch pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups arugula, washed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 5 ounces sliced olives
- Roll out the pizza dough until it is ¼ inch thick. Place it on a greased baking sheet and bake at 425° for 8 minutes (until golden brown) OR cut the ¼ inch dough into pieces that will fit into a panini maker and grill until golden brown (about 4 minutes).
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Top the warm pizza crust with the vegetables, drizzle with the lemon/oil dressing, and serve.
- If needed, the completed pizza can be reheated in the oven at 350° for 6-8 minutes.
Ready in about 30 minutes
Makes 4-5 servings