Gooey cheese? Check. Toasty bread? Check. Creamy Tomato soup? Check.
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- ½ cup Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ tomato, sliced into 4 rounds and patted dry
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat and place 2 slices of bread on the pan.
- Add 2 slices of bread. Add a thin layer of cheese, beans, and 2 tomato rounds to each slice. Sprinkle another layer of cheese, and cover with the remaining 2 slices.
- Press down firmly with a spatula. Heat until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is lightly melted, then flip over and toast the other side.
Ready in about 5 minutes
Makes 2 sandwiches