An easy, warm, and hearty change from the everyday oatmeal breakfast.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups apple juice
- ½ cup mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 3 quart casserole dish or baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a large bowl--place mixture in the prepared casserole dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Ready in about 40 minutes
Makes 6-8 servings