Try this refreshingly tart dressing as a bottom layer in a jarred salad!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup apple juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons basil, finely chopped
- Heat berries and strain through a sieve to remove seeds. Pour juice into a saucepan with remaining ingredients and stir while bringing to a boil.
- Chill in the fridge before serving--about 1 hour.
Ready in about 10 minutes
Makes 1½ cups