The perfect warm summer dessert that you'd be hard-pressed to not eat straight out of the oven with a spoon!
- 3 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup Earth Balance, softened
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- ½ cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place berries in a 8x8 baking pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together with a fork until it reaches a crumbly texture.
- Spread the topping evenly over the berries and bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool to a just-warm temperature.
Ready in about 40 minutes
Makes 1 8x8 pan