This easy-to-make dessert takes cookies to another level!
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 2¼ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1¾ cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut or almond butter
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds and soymilk and let sit for at least 5 minutes. Combine all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop out a generous tablespoon of dough onto a greased cookie sheet. You should get about 18 cookies.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Remember to enjoy just one portion!
Ready in about 20 minutes
Makes 18 servings