What a great way to get your salad in a wrap! Top it off with our delicious Almond Butter Sauce for a perfect appetizer. It’s a delicious way to eat more veggies and kids love them.
The recipe is for 6 spring rolls, but you can easily adjust your amount of ingredients to make more.
- 1 cup zucchini, spiral cut
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 avocado sliced into wedges
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 6 rice paper wrappers
- Place warm water into the shallow pie pan. Take one rice paper wrap at a time and dip it into the water for about 5 seconds.
- Take it out and lay flat on a plate. Wait about 30 seconds to allow the wrap to soften.
- Next, fill your wrap with all of the ingredients listed above. Wrap like a burrito (the rice paper should stick together).
- Repeat until you no longer have any more rice paper wraps.
- Serve with almond dipping sauce on the side.
Makes 6 rolls