When I first tasted this soup, I was speechless. It was so delicious–fragrant, complex, and so, so flavorful. When I saw how simple the ingredients and instructions were, I was even more stunned. You must try this soup!
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water (add more for preferred consistency)
- 1 (32-ounce) can Great Northern beans, liquid reserved
- 1-2 teaspoons McKay’s Chicken Style Instant Broth and Seasoning (or other chicken-like seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, stem removed and leaves chopped
- In a medium pot, sauté the garlic in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- When the garlic is translucent, add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
Ready in about 20 minutes
Makes 4-6 servings