This is a tasty salad with a unique, robust Asian flavor. It is perfect for your next summer picnic.
- 3 large cucumbers, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ lemon zest, grated
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon ground sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup (agave or honey will also work)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, grated (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a half hour before serving.