It only takes a few minutes to prepare but the overnight wait in the fridge makes this healthy breakfast taste like a chilled dessert.
- 2 cups unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1½ cup fresh fruit, chopped
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Optional Add-ins: chopped nuts, unsweetened shredded coconut, and cinnamon
- Blend banana with milk using a blender, hand-mixer, or fork.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Ladle into jars, cover, and place in refrigerator overnight. It will be ready to grab and go in the morning!
Ready in about 5 minutes
Makes 6 servings