There’s nothing like the old-fashioned goodness of a fruit crisp or cobbler. Enjoy this diabetic-friendly recipe guilt-free!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts of choice
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 12 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place peaches in a casserole dish or baking pan.
- Mix oats, nuts, and coconut flakes in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend coconut milk, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into oat mixture. Stir well.
- Spread crumble topping over the peaches.
- Bake until golden brown, usually 30-45 minutes.
- Remember to enjoy just one portion!
Ready in about 40 minutes
Makes 12-16 servings