This tofu spread goes great wherever you would use cream cheese or sour cream as a spread or topping.
- 1 lb. tofu, firm
- 2½ teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- ⅓ cup Cashew Mayo or store bought light vegan mayo of choice
- Drain and rinse tofu. Squeeze out moisture from tofu and mash into a bowl.
- Add seasonings and mix in mayo.
- Chill for at least an hour for flavors to meld.
- This spread works great with crackers, veggie sticks, or as a filling to your sandwich.
Ready in about 5 minutes
Makes 8 servings