Although granola has a healthy image, many granolas are actually full of sugar and oil. This granola is perfect for individuals on low-fat diets, it contains no added fats and still tastes great (thanks to the coconut and almond butter). You can also substitute or add in you favorite nuts or dried fruits to suit your taste.
|⅔||cup||cashews (or nut of choice)|
- Preheat the oven at 300˚ F.
- Put the maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine oats, coconut nuts and salt and in a mixing bowl, then add the blended ingredients and mix together until all is evenly coated.
- Pour on a cookie sheet, put in the oven for 20 minutes or until it is Golden and crunchy.
- Store in an airtight container when cool.
Prep Time: 25 minutes Serving Size: