Another tasty way to incorporate this healthy “Queen of Greens” into your diet!
|3||cups||kale, washed and ribbed|
|2||teaspoons||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 ½||nutritional yeast flakes (optional)|
|sprinkle||salt, to taste|
|sprinkle||garlic powder, to taste (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a medium size baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Wash the kale and remove the medium and large stems, keeping the leaves. Place the leaves on the baking sheet.
- Pour the oil onto the leaves and mix thoroughly. Spread the leaves thinly across the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast flakes, salt, and garlic powder over the leaves.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until crispy.
Prep Time: 35 minutes Serving Size: 4 servings