These burgers are an excellent way to use up your summer zucchini. They are hearty, healthy, and have a wonderful texture. As a bonus, you can easily make these burgers gluten-free by using gluten-free flour and oats.
|2||tablespoons||Bill's Best Chick'nish Seasoning||http://www.billsbest.net/products.html|
|½||cup||walnuts (omit if allergic to nuts)|
|½||cup||all purpose flour (gluten-free optional)|
|¼||cup||nutritional yeast flakes|
- Mix zucchini with Bill's seasoning and salt. Set this aside.
- Process the walnuts in a blender or food processor until chopped finely. Then, add the rest of the dry ingredients and blend them together. Set this mixture aside.
- Combine the carrots, onion, and garlic and blend them. Then, add the dried ingredients to this mixture and blend/process together.
- Combine the zucchini mixture with everything else in a bowl and hand mix.
- Form your mixture into patties and cook until golden brown. (You can do this in the oven, baking them for 12 minutes on each side at 375 degrees, or you could brown them in a griddle.)
Prep Time: 30 to 45 minutes Serving Size: 8 - 10 burgers