Please select a featured image for your post
These are so addictive. Beware. That is all.
|2||medium-sized sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/8 inch thick rounds|
|1||tablespoon||extra-virgin olive oil|
|¾||teaspoon||coarse salt, (preferably sea salt)|
|1||lime, cut into wedges, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 400°F, with racks in center and lower positions.
- Divide sweet potatoes between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Drizzle with oil, toss, and spread them in a single layer on sheets.
- Bake, flipping once, until centers are soft and edges are crisp (22-25 minutes).
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime wedges.