This amazing cheesecake is so good, you’ll think it’s the real thing. Made without dairy, this cheesecake is easy to make and is made without baking or cooking!
|1||cup||coconut, unsweetened shredded|
|1||tablespoon||lemon juice, fresh|
|1 ½||cups||almond milk, unsweetened|
|1||cup||lemon juice, fresh|
|1||cup||coconut oil, melted|
|1||teaspoon||vanilla extract (alcohol-free)|
|1||teaspoon||lemon zest (optional)|
- Make the crust.
- Blend the almonds, coconut, and salt in a food processor until a flour- like consistency is achieved.
- Then, add the agave nectar and lemon juice and process until the mixture sticks together.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients except the lecithin and coconut oil in a high- speed blender, until completely creamy.
- Add the lecithin and melted coconut oil, and blend on high until well mixed.
- Pour the filling over the crust and let it firm up in the fridge overnight.