A great sour cream substitute that you can add to a whole variety of recipes. You can really make your baked potatoes or nachos pop.
- 1 pound tofu, firm
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all the ingredients except for the chives into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the chopped chives and pulse until the chives are spread throughout the cream. Serve and enjoy.
Ready in about 5 minutes
Makes depends on application