Peruvian cuisine is well known throughout the world for its quality and flavors. This simple vegetarian version of “Sautéed Loin” does not need meat to give it an exquisite taste and texture. It can be served with brown rice or with any other accompaniment.
|1||big||tomato, peeled, deseeded, and cut into eights|
|1–2||tbsp||low-sodium soy sauce|
|salt to taste|
- Sauté the onion with water or vegetable broth until the onions are translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, then the tomato. Cook for 2-3 minutes, without undoing the tomato.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of soy sauce and salt to taste.
- Add chopped parsley and stir well.
- Let it cook for another minute and then remove it from the heat.
- Serve with brown rice or any other accompaniment.
Prep Time: 5 minutes (5 minutes cooking) Serving Size: 1⁄2 cup (4–6 servings)