This easy-to-make dessert takes cookies to another level!
|¼||cup||unsweetened soy or almond milk|
|⅓||cup||unsweetened shredded coconut|
|2||tablespoons||creamy peanut or almond butter|
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds and soymilk and let sit for at least 5 minutes. Combine all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop out a generous tablespoon of dough onto a greased cookie sheet. You should get about 18 cookies.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Remember to enjoy just one portion!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Serving Size: 18 servings