What a great way to get your salad in a wrap! Top it off with our delicious Almond Butter Sauce for a perfect appetizer. It’s a delicious way to eat more veggies and kids love them.
The recipe is for 6 spring rolls, but you can easily adjust your amount of ingredients to make more.
|1||cup||zucchini, spiral cut|
|1||avocado||sliced into wedges|
|1||cup||mung bean sprouts|
|6||fresh basil leaves|
|6||rice paper wrappers|
- Place warm water into the shallow pie pan. Take one rice paper wrap at a time and dip it into the water for about 5 seconds.
- Take it out and lay flat on a plate. Wait about 30 seconds to allow the wrap to soften.
- Next, fill your wrap with all of the ingredients listed above. Wrap like a burrito (the rice paper should stick together).
- Repeat until you no longer have any more rice paper wraps.
- Serve with almond dipping sauce on the side.
Prep Time: Serving Size: 6 rolls