Who says you can’t have ramen noodles? OK, it’s not as simple as cup ramen but so much tastier!
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef-like seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ inch ginger root, minced
- ¼ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 oz. (around a handful) whole wheat angel hair noodles
- 3 cups vegetables of choice (shiitake mushrooms, carrots, bok choy, snow peas, etc.)
- 1 lb. extra firm tofu, cubed
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a medium pot.
- Add angel hair pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in vegetables and tofu and cook until vegetables are tender.
Ready in about 25 minutes
Makes 6-8 servings